As dealers cope with inventory shortages by selling into their pipelines and ordering vehicles for customers, a new opportunity presents itself: the ability to create automated lender-decisioned deals, with customer-selected F&I protection products and accurate lease/finance payments for vehicles not yet in your inventory.
Remote deals on vehicles not yet in stock, from AutoFi, provides real-time decisioning so customers can calculate payments, select F&I protection products and obtain a firm offer of credit for vehicles not yet in your inventory, or inventory feed.
How does it work?
1. Simply enter a VIN and selling price and you can create an AutoFi digital experience to text or email to customers.
2. Text or email the deal link to your customers, or present it during an in-store visit.
3. Talk your customer through payment terms and protection products. We all need GAP if we’re paying MSRP, right.
4. Guide your customer through the credit application process and experience the immediacy of a real-time offer of credit.
5. Sit back until the vehicle arrives in stock, as you and your customer have done the hard work. Now all you have to do is get ink or eContract and help your customer learn about their amazing new car.
Now you can take your factory orders with deposits and make them iron-clad with lender approval, customer-accepted F&I protection products, with the peace of mind that as soon as the car arrives you have an automated lender-decisioned deal that you’re making back-end profit on. And because AutoFi integrates with your lender directly via RouteOne and DealerTrack, you can use eContracting through these tools or your DMS and get funded lightning fast.
This is a premium AutoFi feature available in the Platinum Package. Your Dealer Success Manager can help you enable this feature or upgrade, and set your team up to work deals on cars before they are in your inventory.